Sunday 1 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Mar 1)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Wow, another month has passed already! I almost can't believe February is over, but I'm kind of glad, because that means we're getting closer to spring. Things have been pretty quiet here on the blog this week, because even though I had planned to sit down and write up a few reviews, life got in the way (as it usually does) and I didn't actually manage to do it. It's definitely happening this week though! I'm also planning a new feature with periodical discussion posts to start soon, so keep posted for news of that!

Now, onto my haul for this week...


Free Ebooks


Love Handles by Gretchen Galway
This Body of Death (An Inspector Lynley novel) by Elizabeth George - I haven't read anything from this author before, but I heard some good things about this series of novels, so I thought I'd give it a try.

For Review


The Midwife's Revolt by Jodi Daynard - thank you Lake Union Publishing and NetGalley!
Moonlands by Steven Savile - thanks to BadPress and NetGalley!
Dating the Alphabet by Samantha Napier - thanks to AUS Impulse and NetGalley!
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler - thank you St Martin's Press and NetGalley!
Helen of Sparta by Amalia Carosella - thank you Lake Union Publishing and NetGalley!

That's all for this week! Did you read any of these books? What did you think? What books did you get this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!