Saturday 11 April 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Apr 11)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, we're back here at the end of another week. These past two weeks were pretty crazy, especially with all the extra work that has to be put in for the holidays to make sure everyone visiting the house is sufficiently fed. And by that we mean that they should really be eating so much that they will be unable to get back on their feet and leave before several hours. Anyways, I had a lovely time with family and friends, and also had some spare time for reading, which is always a plus! So, let's check out those new titles, shall we?

This week I got...


       
The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee - This looks like a very original story, plus I'm absolutely in love with THAT COVER! Thanks to Angry Robot and NetGalley for the e-arc!
Fairy Keeper by Amy Bearce - I don't read many books about fae, but this one caught my attention. I'm really looking forward to reading this. Many thanks to Curiosity Quills Press and NetGalley for this!

Well, that's me for this week! How was your week? Did you have a nice holiday? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!